Sunday, April 4, 2010

Challenge of the week: Spend $0 until Thursday -- Item of the week: Shrink

I started to craft this idea of fusing my gurl-on-a-budget status with the concept of delayed gratification. Basically, A challenge comes every week (or two) about saving money that would then rewarded by spending it. Pretty stupid, you might think. But this is a good exercise on separating needs and wants. Am I ready to make sacrifices in order to achieve this one item/service? Well, I don't know the answer.

So without further adieu, let me unveil the item of the week:

ITEM: RUNNING SHORTS (Amount: probably around $30)



The challenge - Do not spend money until Wednesday. This means you may need to pack for lunch and breakfast

Updates will be posted soon

Cesar

No comments:

Post a Comment