Sunday, April 11, 2010

New challenge of the week: Guerlain Homme


Last week's challenge was a success!! I am now a proud owner of a micro running short, just in time for spring running.

Anyway, this week is a little challenging since this week's item is a little pricey. I went to Sephora today and fell in love with this amazing cologne called Guerlain Home. Yes, very high-end but I do need to treat myself sometimes (ergo, this blog).

Now, this week challenge entails not only tightening your belt, but also a test on pushing myself to my physical limit. Upon completing this challenge, there is no question the scent of victory will be sweet:

Item: Guerlain Homme $66

Challenge:
- Go to the gym at least 3 times this week
- 300 push-ups
- No money spent on Breakfast for 3 days

Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment